There was a lot of work to do in the basement of our first house. The bottom four feet of drywall was missing from the whole basement. There was a spare room, but it was very big, so we decided to move a wall to make the family room bigger and the spare room smaller. The before pictures for the basement can be found here.
Tony drywalled everything and I removed the wallpaper border and painted. Half of the basement had tile floor, and the other half was bare concrete. My brother was living with us at the time, and he and Tony smashed out all the tile.
I don’t have great pictures of the end result, but these give somewhat of an idea of the end result.